When the demands of a high-achieving, time-crunched CEO come down on him, where do you think the shoe hits the pavement?
Donna Yost knows! As the wife of a hard-driving CEO, she has written an engaging and entertaining account about how to manage the man who manages others. You will learn:
- How to understand, support, and even influence a CEO
- How to keep peace in the home
- When and how to stand up for yourself
- Why the show must go on, even when you drop the lasagna
- How Donna went from CEO wife to CEO
- And much, much, much more!
You will also meet some of Donna’s friends and associates, with their own inspiring stories and lessons about being working women, wives, wives of CEOs, and CEOs.
Dimensions: 6.25″ W x 1.1″ D x 9.25″ H
Weight : 1.5 lbs.